Planners and Administrators can create, import, edit, archive and duplicate projects.
Creating a project allows you to book users to it and track allocated budget.
- Go to Projects > New Project
- Name your project
- Select the Project Type
- If you have a Budget, enter it (in hours). This will be used to track the project budget vs the booked hours
- Choose your Client or Add a New Client with the quick entry box next to the Client field
- Optional: enter a Start Date and End Date of the project
- Optional: select a Project Manager
- Select a Project Color (or icon for time-off projects). This color is displayed in the Planning in order to easily distinguish projects
- Enter Project Notes if needed
- Click Save. Your project is now listed in Projects
Alternatively, you can import projects
- very useful to create many projects in one shot!